Few things to try if you're receiving error messages:
- Phone and device alignment - Check the placement of your NeurolignFit device to make sure the front-facing camera still lines up with the red strip. You can always adjust the phone straps up or down to prevent the device from moving.
- Do not squint - During an Assessment or Training, place your palm over the eye not being tested with your free hand. This will help prevent squinting in the eye being tested, making it easier for the camera to read your pupil.
- Eye positioning - Attempt to keep you eye in the center of the eye-portal so that the camera can get a good read on your pupil.
- Remove Mascara - Mascara interferes with the camera detecting your eye’s movement when using the device.
- Stability - If you are finding it difficult to hold the device, try resting your elbow on a firm object.
If you're still receiving an error message and need additional support, please contact us at 1-888-441-4692, email us at email@example.com, or use the chat button on the 'Resources' tab in the Neurolign App. You will also find answers to commonly asked questions in the FAQ section of our website.