Receiving an error message during your Assessment or Training? Here are a few things you can try:
- Phone and device alignment – Check the placement of your NeurolignFit device to make sure the front-facing camera still lines up with the red strip. You can always adjust the phone straps up or down to prevent the device from moving.
- Do not squint the non-tested eye - Cover the eye not being tested with your free hand to prevent squinting, which will make it hard for the camera to read your pupil.
- Eye positioning – Attempt to keep you eye in the center of the eye-portal so that the camera can get a good read on your pupil.
- Remove Mascara - Mascara interferes with the camera detecting your eye’s movement when using the device.
- Stability - If you are finding it difficult to hold the device, try resting your elbow on a firm object.
If you're still receiving an error message and need additional support, please contact us at 1-888-441-4692 or visit neurolign.com.