• 10 high-power LEDs that work with the mobile app to precisely track and measure eye movement
• Sleek, comfortable, portable design
• Six different tests that connect with the eye-tracking device to provide a comprehensive initial brain health assessment across movement, focus, and mental sharpness categories
• A personalized brain health workout program
• Real-time data to track your overall progress
• A wealth of articles and other resources to keep supporting you on your brain health journey
• Parts: battery, charger, 10 LED (2 IR and 8 RGB)
medical-grade silicone strap, eye piece and
phone attachment, 2 lenses, USB cable
• Single battery charge lasts: 180 minutes
• Dimensions: 71.76 * 71.76 * 123.92 mm
• Packaged weight: 700 grams
• iOS compatibility: iPhone 11 and up
• Android compatibility: Coming soon!
Our companion app membership is where you can find everything you need to assess, train, and improve your brain performance. You’ll get your own personalized training program as well as access to resources and articles to help you level up your brain health.
What is eye tracking? What are the benefits of eye tracking? How does eye tracking work?
Eye tracking is the analysis of eye movements using various tests. After years of research, it is known that eye tracking offers a reliable measurement of current brain performance. At Neurolign, we utilize this form of measurement to help support our customers on their brain health journey.
How does the scoring work?
NeurolignFit is based on 30 years of neurological and eye-tracking research and uses the same eye-tracking technology used in clinical environments. The scoring is used to track your personal brain health journey, and to help you identify areas of focus for your brain health trainings.
How do I contact Customer Support?
Our Customer Support Center is open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, 7 days a week. You can reach a Customer Support Representative toll-free at 1-888-441-4692. You can also email or chat with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.